Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

powerbiapn

How to get users asingned to reports by Rest API

Hi

I try to get all users who as accces to my workspace. Some users are assingne on workspace level some on report level.
The group is created in Teams. Unfortunatlly by using API Groups GetGroupsAsAdmin I get information about only one user.

All user who has acces to workspace and reports is about 30. Is there way to get all users who has accses workspace and reports 

in this workspace currently I use

PowerBIApn

2 REPLIES 2
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@powerbiapn 

GetGroupsAsAdmin return a list of workspaces, please refer to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/power-bi/admin/groups_getgroupsasadmin

If you want get a list of users of a workspace, try Get Group Users: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/power-bi/groups/getgroupusers.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@V-pazhen-msft Thank you but does not solve my problem.

The rest method which you mansion works great if all users are assigned directly to group(workspace). Unfortunately in my case I have users who are assigned to specific report they are no members of the group. In my exercise I want to know who as access to what so I can’t achieve this by this method.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors