Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rockykb
Helper I
Helper I

How to edit 'Find Detailed Information about this Report' in Power BI Service

Hi,

I want to edit 'Find Detailed Information about this Report' in Power BI Service.

I have attached a screenshot ehere I don't want to show the 'Date Update'

Can anyone help how to do that?

I am unable to find any option.

Note: This is Report view not Dashboard view.

Thanks in Advance!1.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@rockykb ,

You can try it In your workspace, select the Reports tab. Locate the desired report and select the Settings icon.

0308-A.gif

Tips: Contact information can be set for items in a classic or new workspace. You can't set contact information for items in your My Workspace. The info card is shown when viewing a report or dashboard in the new look.

For more information ,you can refer to this : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-item-contact 

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Caitlyn Yan

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

Thank you for the response.

Using that we can edit the Report details and information but how to hide the Owner information or data Updated?

Thank you.

Hi@rockykb,

It’s not supported now, perhaps you can submit the requirement to ideas and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner: ideas 

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Caitlyn Yan

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Not currently possible to influence that. Vote for the idea.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors