Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to delete custom visualization from visualizations pane ?

So I added some Visualizations from marketplace, but now I cannot delete them.

I tried

1) right clicking on this visual in visualization pane. It just ignores my right clicking.delete1.PNG

2) I also tried to delete it by clicking on three dots and delete custom visuals from there, but as you see there is simply no custom visuals appearing there.

delete2.PNG

It is not a common issue, as I have no problems with other custom visuals. To specify these 2 custom visuals I cannot delete are: "Key Influencers" and "ArcGIS Maps for PowerBI".

Can you please help me understand how to delete it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous Those aren't custom visuals, those are out of the box offerings.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Anonymous Those aren't custom visuals, those are out of the box offerings.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Seth_C_Bauer 

I am not sure how it is called, I just want to get rid of it. Not the best feeling to have something installed from the Internet, that you cannot delete.

@Anonymous Depending on when you last updated your Power BI Desktop, these visuals were included in the product and out of preview in the last 3-6 months. You see them, and you will continue to see them, they aren't a random visual that just showed up, they are part of the product... There is nothing to remove or be worried about.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors