cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hemal_kanjia Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

How to create real time visual using Excel ?

Hello,

I am using Excel File as an Input Data. Suppose, There are 5000 records in my file. Now I want to do like "one by one, records come from Excel File to Power Bi.( Just like streaming Dataset ) So, Is It Possible ? Please give me the solution of this.

I found from somewhere that this is done through "Web Service", but I don't know how to create. Can anyone give me the example of that if it is possible ?

Thank you,
Hemal

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: How to create real time visual using Excel ?

Hi @hemal_kanjia,

Based on my research, I don't aware how to do it through "Web Service" in this scenario. And I think it may be a good choice to use Streaming Dataset directly as you have mentioned above.Smiley Happy

Regards

hemal_kanjia Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: How to create real time visual using Excel ?

Thank you @v-ljerr-msft,

But I want to make dashboard which is in your shared link, but using excel file.

Suppose, I have one excel file and it contains one column which has values 100,200,300,400,...... and so on. Now I put one Card in my dashboard. The Value of that card is that column. so, It ( Card ) should displays all the values one by one like first display 100, after that 200 and so on. Is It Possible ?

Thanks and Regards,

Hemal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 163 members 1,903 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: