Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hemal_kanjia
Helper I
Helper I

How to create real time visual using Excel ?

Hello,

I am using Excel File as an Input Data. Suppose, There are 5000 records in my file. Now I want to do like "one by one, records come from Excel File to Power Bi.( Just like streaming Dataset ) So, Is It Possible ? Please give me the solution of this.

I found from somewhere that this is done through "Web Service", but I don't know how to create. Can anyone give me the example of that if it is possible ?

Thank you,
Hemal

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @hemal_kanjia,

Based on my research, I don't aware how to do it through "Web Service" in this scenario. And I think it may be a good choice to use Streaming Dataset directly as you have mentioned above.Smiley Happy

Regards

Thank you @v-ljerr-msft,

But I want to make dashboard which is in your shared link, but using excel file.

Suppose, I have one excel file and it contains one column which has values 100,200,300,400,...... and so on. Now I put one Card in my dashboard. The Value of that card is that column. so, It ( Card ) should displays all the values one by one like first display 100, after that 200 and so on. Is It Possible ?

Thanks and Regards,

Hemal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors