Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JayeshPotwade
Frequent Visitor

How to change email id of License users

I want to share the pro version dashboard id  jayesh.potwade@thyrocaretechnologoies.com to the free licence id jayesh.potwade@thyrocare.com. unable to share this dashboards. If possible can i change the pro versiod id from jayesh.potwade@thyrocaretechnologoies.com to jayesh.potwade@thyrocare.com

Kindly help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @JayeshPotwade,

No person besides you can see the dataset. They can see the updated report as soon as your dashbord update. You don't need to reshare again. If one person see the dashbord in reading view, they can't see the dataset. Please read the article I shared above. 

Best Regards,
Angelia

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @JayeshPotwade,

Have you resolved your issue yet? As the @Anonymous said, sharing a dashbord is a Pro only feature. If you have resolved, please mark the right reply as answer.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Sorry for delay in reply.

if dashbaord data has been updated thru my profile then other Pro users can be able to see updated data? Or i need to open gateway for them to schedule referesh from their users.

Please let me know as i am stuck in this issue as i am manually updating data for this dashboards.

Regards,

JP.

Hi @JayeshPotwade,

Everyone you share it with can see your dashboard and interact with your reports in Reading View. They can't create new reports or save changes to existing reports. They only can see the report in reading reviw, so they are unable to see you updated data.

But they can see all the changes you make. You just create a schedule refresh in your own end, the report updetes when the dataset update, so others you share also can see the changes. You do not need to open gateway for them.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Ok, It means they will see the updated data as soon as my dataset of dashboards update. I don't need to share with them again. 

Hi @JayeshPotwade,

No person besides you can see the dataset. They can see the updated report as soon as your dashbord update. You don't need to reshare again. If one person see the dashbord in reading view, they can't see the dataset. Please read the article I shared above. 

Best Regards,
Angelia

Noted.

Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if i understand your question correctly but it seems like you are asking if you can share your dashboard from a Pro User account with a Free user account?

The answer is No, Free users don't have access to shared content.  Sharing is a Pro only feature.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors