Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pborah
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

How to auto-reject and auto-reply to any user requesting access to test workspaces?

Hi all,

I'm a workspace admin. Is there a setting in the portal by way of which the system can auto-reject and auto-reply to any and all users who request access to a test workspace when they haven't been granted that access by me in the first place? Sometimes a tester may share the test-workspace link with their colleague while the production version is available in the service and all intended users have already been granted access there. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @pborah ,

There is no built in way to do that at this time.  The best way to create this is to do so in Power Automate but in the meantime I would suggest you look to see if an idea already exists to do this and/or create your own idea.  If you do find an idea that is what you are looking for, please post it here so we can vote for it as well.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @pborah ,

There is no built in way to do that at this time.  The best way to create this is to do so in Power Automate but in the meantime I would suggest you look to see if an idea already exists to do this and/or create your own idea.  If you do find an idea that is what you are looking for, please post it here so we can vote for it as well.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors