Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ClaireS
Regular Visitor

How-to Video for Viewers using reports

Hello, 

We are replacing our Excel-based reporting system with Power BI. Reports are displayed via iframes on a website. That being said, the reports available to viewers will be much more interactive than what they are used it. 

Do you know of any training videos that would show a viewer all of the features of viewing Power BI reports? i.e ability to drill down, filter, etc. 

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ClaireS

Could you please mark the proper answer if it's convenient for you? That will be a help to the others.

Best Regards!
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ClaireS,

There is a channel "Microsoft Power BI" in Youtube, which could be helpful. Maybe you would be interested in Analyze & Visualize Data with Power BI.

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Ya. Would be nice to have a video that covers all basic features from a viewer standpoint. Things like the drill down, drillthrough, cross filtering are not very intuitive so they do require a short training/demo video. 

bartwestphal
Frequent Visitor

Hi @ClaireS,

I found that the whole Power BI is a little too custom, and people need some extra handholding (at least in my company) when it comes to installing Apps, creating Favorites, using Mobile capabilities, etc. so I've actually started producing my own in-house personalized training videos.  Eventually, I'd like to create a video series to walk new employees through the process of getting started, and existing employess on interpretation and usage of certain reports and dashboards.  Just thought I'd share :-).

- Bart

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors