Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mjfulton
Frequent Visitor

How to Turn Off Subscriptions

Is there a way to turn off subscriptions? 

I have been trying to create subscriptions, but when I do, I don't get nnotified that I have created one, or do I get any options to edit was I will be subscribed to. So, I accidentally created several subscriptions, and now i can't figure out how to turn them off. 

5 REPLIES 5
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @mjfulton ,

Open a specific report, click the "subscription" button on the top right. Then, you can turn off or delete any subscription applied to that report on the pop up pane.

1.png

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

When I try to reach that pane, nothing appears inside. Where you have "page 1" liste, it is empty for me. And when I click on the "manage all subscriptions", that page is blank as well. 

Hi @mjfulton ,

Are you sure you have created subscriptions successfully? Did you receive emails on time?

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I still haven't found a resolution to this problem.  Here is what it looks like when I try to edit the subscription: image.png

image.png

Yes, I get 11 emails at a time because I didn't realize that the subscriptions were being created. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors