Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wildnwitty6
Frequent Visitor

How to Find Workspace Size in Power BI Premium

We have just moved to Power BI Premium and I don't see anywhere that shows me the sizes of the workspaces in our node.  Is there a way to get a report of how much size the workspaces in our Node are taking up?  We have a need to know this for proper billing.

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Have you gone into the Capacity Settings under the Admin Portal and had a look there?

Or you could go into the App Workspace that is on Premium Capacity and get the sizing in there

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

The only thing that shows under the capacity settings is the workspaces assigned to the Node.  If you click on any of them it just tells you who the admins are.  I reached out to Microsoft and they have stated that at this time there is no way to tell which workspace is taking up how much space.  They are planning on having this feature in the future, but have not shared the timeline for this particular feature.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully it will be released soon

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors