cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
collinq Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

How long should it take for an App to update after the Dashboard is updated?

When a Workspace has a dashboard that is updated, the message for the related App update says "it might take a bit" or something like that.  Is there any documentation that states how long that should be until it is updated?  We routinely get the 10-20 minute range before the App is updated to match the Dashboard.  We are trying to determine if that is normal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: How long should it take for an App to update after the Dashboard is updated?

@collinq That is normal. There is a delay, i believe ~15 minutes is the last I heard, so your timings align with that. Think of the dashboard refresh as a static update, depending on when you make the changes during that update process, it could be quicker, or up to 15 minutes depending on when your report change was pushed.

Near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: How long should it take for an App to update after the Dashboard is updated?

@collinq That is normal. There is a delay, i believe ~15 minutes is the last I heard, so your timings align with that. Think of the dashboard refresh as a static update, depending on when you make the changes during that update process, it could be quicker, or up to 15 minutes depending on when your report change was pushed.

Near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
collinq Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Seth.