Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

How does one embed a PBI Report in this forum?

My iframe keeps getting flagged as invalid.....

4 REPLIES 4
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

Hi @diverdown1964 follow the steps provided in the link given here. Hope this works!

Thanks - but that part I know. My question was not specific enough on second read. My issue is not getting the embed code, but using it here for the report gallery. This forum seems to strip it out.

@Sandy this is the same problem I have previously shared with you. For everyone else, this is not a problem with embedding the I frame, it is a broader problem with the html editor on the entire site. If you want to demo it, open the html editor and type something like <h1>Hello</h1> and try to save. You will get the same error. 

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.
Sandy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Sorry everyone - we discovered that in allowing the 'iframe' it opens up too much security risk, so we had to turn it off. Please, instead, provide a link to the report.  This also solves an additional issue, as when it's embedded, sometimes the spacing and such is not right and gives a bad impression of the report.

What I suggest for showcase - is to provide the http: link provided when you publish your report; as well as a screenshot for the showcase view.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors