Not applicable

How do I use below slicer in power Bi service

slicer1.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Re: How do I use below slicer in power Bi service

@Anonymous hello, it's a custom visual, take a look in this article to understand about the slicer which you're asking and how to add him into your reports.

http://blog.pragmaticworks.com/power-bi-custom-visuals-play-axis

if you got a solution in this post don't forget to mark him as solution, other people could have the same situation in the future.

Best Regards from Brazil! 

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't want other buttons. I want only play button along with full month list in horizontal  

Highlighted
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Probally it's other custom visual, search for more custom visual into marketplace, you'll find differents visuals with the same function with different layouts. 

The Slicer that i've send it's just to you undestand about custom visuals and how to add into your report! 

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm not clear about your question. Did the picture you shared be created on power bi? 

If it is, do you want to know how to use it? I'm afraid that you should provide the name of the visual so that I can search and test on it.

If you want to create a silcer similar to your image, by my tests, I have not found any custom visual similar to the slicer in your image in Power BI so it should not be supported in Power BI currently.

You could submit your idea in Power BI ideas Forum and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have one assignmet in which they have given word document. In that document they have given this visual in picture so i need to develop report as per that word file.

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm afraid that there is no such a slicer in power bi currently. 

You may try to use other custom visual to replace it.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Who are our Super User Superstars? Who made it to the top of the leaderboards? Get the answers!

June 2020 Community Highlights

June 2020 Community Highlights

Featured community members, changes to the Community, and more! Read up on recent Power BI community news.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors