Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I use below slicer in power Bi service

slicer1.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm not clear about your question. Did the picture you shared be created on power bi? 

If it is, do you want to know how to use it? I'm afraid that you should provide the name of the visual so that I can search and test on it.

If you want to create a silcer similar to your image, by my tests, I have not found any custom visual similar to the slicer in your image in Power BI so it should not be supported in Power BI currently.

You could submit your idea in Power BI ideas Forum and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have one assignmet in which they have given word document. In that document they have given this visual in picture so i need to develop report as per that word file.

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm afraid that there is no such a slicer in power bi currently. 

You may try to use other custom visual to replace it.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
henriquesilveir
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

@Anonymous hello, it's a custom visual, take a look in this article to understand about the slicer which you're asking and how to add him into your reports.

http://blog.pragmaticworks.com/power-bi-custom-visuals-play-axis

if you got a solution in this post don't forget to mark him as solution, other people could have the same situation in the future.

Best Regards from Brazil! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't want other buttons. I want only play button along with full month list in horizontal  

Probally it's other custom visual, search for more custom visual into marketplace, you'll find differents visuals with the same function with different layouts. 

The Slicer that i've send it's just to you undestand about custom visuals and how to add into your report! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors