cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeoffR Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

How do I share read access to a Dataflow?

I have created an App Workspace and published some of the reports within the Workspace using the 'Entire Organization' radio button in the Access tab for the App.

Next I have created a new Dataflow within the same workspace and I want to allow others to take advantage of the work  have done, but none of the other Pro users in the company can see the new Dataflow. I cannot find anywhere specific to the Dataflows that controls sharing or permissions. Please can someone advise me how I share read access to the Dataflow?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How do I share read access to a Dataflow?

Hi @GeoffR,

Based on my test, you need to make sure your members in your workspace have edit permission that they could see the Dataflow:

1.PNG

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @GeoffR,

Based on my test, you need to make sure your members in your workspace have edit permission that they could see the Dataflow:

1.PNG

Regards,

Daniel He

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @GeoffR ,

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered to close this topic?

Regards,

Daniel He