Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Poweradminjohn
Regular Visitor

How can we export reports from other users personal workspace as i am the Power BI Admin

Hi All,

I need to Migrate Power BI from one Tenant to another.

I'm the admin of Power BI, So is there a possible solution I can export the reports from other user's personal workspace as admin, Instead of contacting users and getting access.

Thanks,

John

3 REPLIES 3
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Poweradminjohn ,

Please create support ticket .

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @Poweradminjohn ,

As of now, i don't think there is any way to mass export all reports from a workspace in one go and then mass import them to destination workspace.

You can submit it as an idea here.

If you have access to the workspace and its reports, you can download .pbix of all reports from the source workspace and then publish them in the destination workspace one by one.

Make sure the export option is enabled from tenant settings.

Give a thumbs up if this post helped you in any way and mark this post as solution if it solved your query !!!

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

Are you able to add yourself to the workspace? i cant really find a clear answer to be honest, but if you can make yourself a member of the workspace that should do it?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors