Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

juliamchen

How can I view the report in its mobile mode without power bi app

Hi, 

has anyone tried to view report via WeChat browser? 

I was passing a published report's secure embed link to the WeChat workplace app homepage. 

It requires just a simple URL link to enable viewing the power bi report via WeChat browser. 

The report works perfectly under desktop version, however, if I try to open the report link via mobile, the report is still in web mode. 

How can I view the report in its mobile mode without power bi app ? 

Thank You

Julia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @juliamchen ,

Based on my research, it is not supported yet currently . There is an idea about that you can vote it up to make this feature coming sooner.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/36181483-mobile-view-mobile-view-...

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ DongLi
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @juliamchen ,

Based on my research, it is not supported yet currently . There is an idea about that you can vote it up to make this feature coming sooner.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/36181483-mobile-view-mobile-view-...

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ DongLi
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors