cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I get one value and give the of him between the values of one table?

So, I browsed in the internet and I saw that Sharepoint lists don't refresh when u change the data in the escel file.

In face of this, Sahrepoint lists is discarded.

My option would be the Sharepoint folder that existis in the PowerBI Desktop, however, gives me an error in every file that I try to load.

There's any way that I can create that formula in one field inside my excel file? With this, I can just export as a table in the powerbi service.

Highlighted
vineet-nair Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: How can I get one value and give the of him between the values of one table?

Thanks for sharing your analysis!

Do you have the option of storing the excel file within OneDrive? That should help you with the Power BI connection issues for the time being. I am afraid I can't help you with Sharepoint Lists as I haven't had much experience with them.

Regardless, if you are after creating a column within Excel itself, you can refer to the simple Lookup formula. Here's an example:

ans2.png

I solved my problem. I made one Column in excel checking what line is the one that I need to present in the dashboard.

IF(E(ResultadoInadimplencia[Inadimplência]>A2;ResultadoInadimplencia[Inadimplência]<B2);1;0)

1 is that is between the numbers.

0 is that is not between the numbers.

I used the PoweBI Service to build the Dashboard., NO SUCCESS with the Desktop and trust me, I tried SEVERAL TIMES AND SEVERAL OPTIONS. Microsoft should pay more attention on this, the Sharepoint option is useless in PBI Desktop at my experience so far.