Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ZoeZhang

How can I edit tile or add a logo into Current app like sales analytics for Dynamics 365

I use current app (sales analytics for Dynamics 365) to visulize my Dynamics data. At present, I want to add a tile and a logo to the current dashboard. How can I achieve this? Thanks in advance.

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @ZoeZhang 

For sales analytics for Dynamics 365 app, you could not edit it, but for you want to edit tile or add a logo, there is a workaround for you refer to:

Step1:

In power bi desktop, connect to sales analytics for Dynamics 365 dataset, then create a new report which just include logo or the dashboard you want to edit

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-report-lifecycle-datasets

Step2:

Then publish it to powerbi service and pin them to old dashboard.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
pb1051
Advocate II
Advocate II

I was trying to download this report and dashboard as a content pack, but I could not do a complete export since I do not own the dashboard. I think this will keep you from re-naming or editing the dashboard. Maybe someone can send us a link to the PBIX file to edit in the desktop version.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors