Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Erin001
Helper II
Helper II

How I can forbid my client to see the report pages that I don't share on the dashboard

I have multiple pages in my report that go different dashboards shared with different group of users. if a dahboard's user views the report through the dashboard, the user could see other pages that do not shared with her/him. Is there any place that I can do configurations to forbid this kind of situation? creating diffrent report for each dashboard is not my option due to the size of the data set and refreshment.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
pawar_bai
Frequent Visitor

Kind of different from that thread...in my case, I want the users to be able to go to the report page(s) being shared with them to download the data of the charts, but don't want them to go see the pages, not even the page name, not being shared with them, so they only can see the page tabs shared with them.

Thanks

Hi @Erin001,

After research and test, I don't find a way to forbid my client to see the report pages. When one person drill down the report, he can see all the reports in different pages. Please review the following feature requests and vote them.

Dashboard interaction
Auditing of user activity available for report/dashboard owners
Possibility to share dashboard without sharing the underlying report

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors