cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mardin
Advisor

Re: Horizontal Slicers Not Highlighting

Same here! Not being able to properly see the slicer selections is quite a problem! Any word from Microsoft yet?

Greg_Davurse Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I put in a support request last week Friday and they indicated they would try to fix the bug by next product update, which is usually at the beginning of each month, correct? 

It would be nice to have an official update from someone at Microsoft on here. We have a few customers holding off from going live with the product across their organization until this is fixed. 

shyap Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

This doesn't make sense to hold this fx until next update as it has greatly impact the user experience.  

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@Greg_Davurse @shyap @ANAMM @Mardin @pbiconsultingmx,

This issue has already been reported to Power BI Team: CRI 37361402. The fix should be available this or next week. Currently, the workaround would be to disable the background color on the slicer items.

Regards,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
pbiconsultingmx Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

thanks @v-yuezhe-msft I did set the background color on my slicers to white and still the same issue they don't highlight at all when selected.

Any other workaround that you might think of?

Greg_Davurse Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the reply @v-yuezhe-msft ! Smiley Happy 

I'll keep an eye out for the fix. 

sylwestercz Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

@v-yuezhe-msft - thank you for your tip however the slicers I am using are without any background, just a default ones which have the issue now. Looking forward to the fix soon Smiley Happy Thank you

andrewtegala Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hope this can get resolved ASAP. We have many dashboards in production with users unable to know what selection they have chosen. The workaround is not an option for us.

ANAMM Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thanks @v-yuezhe-msft - workaround worked for me :-)

atapia197 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

This issue is back again, should I open a new issue or it has been reported again to the PowerBI team?
Thanks a lot.