Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BartEdgerton
Advocate I
Advocate I

Home screen

I hate the way that you forced all my users to a different, new, uneditable "home" screen to make it even more difficult for me to get them to the place I want them (the shared workspace).  

You really need to stop changing the user experience unexpectedly.  All I get is grief for something beyond my control.

What would be much preferred is if I could get the shared workspace dashboard to come up for all of my users so I can immediately direct them where to go.  

The Microsoft just reversed any user adoption I barely had going by making this unexpected, uneditable change without notice.  I'm really starting to regrett all the time and effort that I've spent learning this otherwise great product, as it's probably just going to end up being a waste of my time learning a technology that my employer will not adopt because of the constantly changing experience.

2 REPLIES 2
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BartEdgerton ,

As GilbertQ said, you could send the shared link to them. When they open it, it will just show the report or dashboard directly not Home page.

7.PNG

You could reference the related document : Share Power BI dashboards and reports with coworkers and others  to have a try.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Kudos are nice too.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

What you could do, is for the users to have a link that they click on which takes them directly to the Shared Workspace you want them to go to?

That will then ensure that their starting point is where you want them to go?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors