Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CRamirez
Advocate II
Advocate II

Home (Preview) Suggestions

Hello,

I've been looking at the new preview Home page on Power BI service trying to determine how my users would be able to put this feature to use. As of now I don't see much of a benefit, though I do see the potential. Currently, many of the preselected visuals on my Home page are simply text boxes from my Dashboards and not the usable visuals. I think it would be fantastic if users could pin visuals from reports that were pre-filtered or drilled-down so they could make their own "landing page" from various reports to mitigate having to repeatedly click into specific views on a daily basis.

This wouldn't be the same as dashboards as currently pinned dashboard visuals aren't scrollable or interactive. I think being able to edit what appears on the Home Page would be a great step

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RMDNA
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @CRamirez,

Post any ideas you have on the Ideas board. Other users will be able to vote on your proposals, and they might be seen by the Power BI team.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am located in Europe and I haven't been able to get the "Home (Preview)" working.

I have some dashboards marked as favorite, so I would exprect them to show in the landing page.

However they are not shown as it should:

HomePreview.JPG

Any ideas? Could it be related to my region?

RMDNA
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @CRamirez,

Post any ideas you have on the Ideas board. Other users will be able to vote on your proposals, and they might be seen by the Power BI team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors