Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Rogerio_Porto

Hierarchy slicer doesn't work when published

I'm having issue with new data slice hierachy when published, in Power BI desktop works normaly, but when publish the slicer just show an error that tells to many collumns in bucket values.

5 REPLIES 5
wbridwell79
Frequent Visitor

We’re referring to the Feb update that contains hierarchy slicer. The workaround of publishing as a drop down and then changing back to a list on power bi service works for some strange reason.

exactly

venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Rogerio_Porto , @wbridwell79 

As i know that "Hierarchy Slicer" is custom visual and published by "Jan Pieter Posthuma".

Please refer the below link.

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104380820?tab=Overview

Please submit a ticket to the team to investigate the issue. (bottom -  Open a new issue on GitHub )

https://azurebi-docs.jppp.org/powerbi-visuals/hierarchy-slicer.html?tabs=docs%2Cdocs-open

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and click on thumb symbol?

BR

venal.

wbridwell79
Frequent Visitor

Same exact issue here.
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rogerio_Porto ,

We are confirming if it is an actual limitation or issue. We will update result here if we get the answer.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors