Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hierarchy slicer can't be exported to ppt

Hi 

I have a report that using hierarchy slicer for the filter, and when I'm applying the filter using this slicer and other slicer (slicer and smart slicer by OKViz) and try to export into ppt, the hierarchy slicer is not work, but the other slicer works.

Example:

I put filter by region (this using hierarchy slicer), and put the type (using usual slicer from PBI), then when I export it's only Filtered by type and the hierarchy slicer appear like this, and also all the filter that I already use in hierarchy slicer is gone and the report not filtered.

2017-12-28_1554.png

Please help. Or maybe anyone can suggest me using another slicer that can be hierarchical?

Thanks,

Regards,

Connie

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Only certified custom visuals can be export to PPT. Please refer to service-publish-to-powerpoint/#limitations.

If the field is dates, you can try the timeline visual.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-jiascu-msft thanks for replying, for this one I want to filter using Region, Sub-Region, and Country. So it can't using the timeline visual right? Since it's not date.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors