Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hide/Change App publisher name in the PBI service

Hi All,

Is there any way that I can change the App publisher name to Admin or hide the publisher name completely ? The intention is to maintain uniformity by using "Admin" as the publisher name.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Current it not support to customize publisher name, I think you need to create one account to handling publish operations.

BTW, you can also submit an idea for this requirement.

Regards,

XIaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Current it not support to customize publisher name, I think you need to create one account to handling publish operations.

BTW, you can also submit an idea for this requirement.

Regards,

XIaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's one way to do itSmiley Sad, but I was hoping for a different solution something like changing it in the PBI service . I think we should have this option in service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea what will happen if person who published the app leaves a company and his/her account is disabled?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors