Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Markzolotoy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Help with a sample application

I am trying following this tuorial:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/developer/embedded/embed-sample-for-customers

I dont understand how do I get this sample applicaiton to my workspace or to my application that I have registered? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Markzolotoy,

After you register your application id and get the embed token, you need to add embed iframe and backend processing into your applications:

Common Steps To Embed Power BI Report To Third Part Application - Power BI Embedded - Step By Step ... 

Microsoft also provides the official tools for testing of power bi embed, please check the below link:

Power BI Embedded Playground 

Power bi Embedded related documents:

What is Power BI Embedded?  
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Markzolotoy,

After you register your application id and get the embed token, you need to add embed iframe and backend processing into your applications:

Common Steps To Embed Power BI Report To Third Part Application - Power BI Embedded - Step By Step ... 

Microsoft also provides the official tools for testing of power bi embed, please check the below link:

Power BI Embedded Playground 

Power bi Embedded related documents:

What is Power BI Embedded?  
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Nimai123
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hello @Markzolotoy 

You can try asking this question in the developer section as you will get your target audience to give you the desired solution.

But as per my information, you need to contact your developer team and to embedded your report in your application, you require to write a few links for code.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors