Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Merylm

Help with Scomposition Tree

Hi everyone,

I need help with the Scomposition Tree. I need to create a continuous link of data. The first column of data shows the link of the values in the column with the values of the second column. I would need to continue linking the first column to follow. Can you help me?

Scomposition tree.PNGMicrosoftTeams-image (5).pngDB.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Merylm ,

Do you want to add hyperlink  into a decomposition tree? I think it is not supported . 

Decomposition tree - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

If I have misundersood your meaning, please provide more details with your desired output.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello, thank you so much for your answer but does not satisfy my question. Let me explain. In the picture there are several names of people: Bianca, Francesco, Giuseppe and Marco;

Bianca meets Giulia and Paolo;

Giuseppe meets Bianca. Consequently, now, clicking again on this Bianca, the link of Giulia and Paolo should come out. But I can't get the links to continue like this. I made an example with a drawing of how it should be (ref to the second screenshot). Thank you very much for your help. Scomposition tree.PNGMicrosoftTeams-image (5).png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors