Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help: Scheduled refresh not working.

Hi folks,

I am experiencing an error with scheduled refresh in the service not working with following error:

Scheduled refresh has been disabled because at least one data source is missing credentials. For refresh to succeed, you must provide credentials for all data sources. Please enter the data source credentials on the dataset settings page and then reactivate scheduled refresh.

However, when I go to dataset settings the data source credentials are nota vailable (greyed out), nor can I edit the scheduled refresh settings (same issue). 

I am not the owner of the workspace. Do I need to be to activate these or do I need to entre the 'murky' world of managing daatset gateways?

Any help most appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
henriquesilveir
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

@Anonymous, hello, you must have administrator acess into workspace to set the credentials into gateway which has configured.

take a look in this article to understand all about gateways and their settings:  https://docs.microsoft.com/pt-br/power-bi/service-gateway-onprem

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your comments. This has been resolved by setting up a on-premises gateway.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi AL9000,

Have you solved your issue? Could you kindly mark one answer to finish this thread?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi AL9000,

Has the administrator of the workspace selected "members can edit contents" like below:

Capture.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

henriquesilveir
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

@Anonymous, hello, you must have administrator acess into workspace to set the credentials into gateway which has configured.

take a look in this article to understand all about gateways and their settings:  https://docs.microsoft.com/pt-br/power-bi/service-gateway-onprem

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors