Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Georgia94
Regular Visitor

Help! Sales progress funnel chart

Hi,

I'm trying to run a funnel chart to measure the progress of opportunities through the sales pipeline. I'm sure its glaringly obvious, but I can't seem to

a) create a timeframe (I know there's a slicer but it doesn't seem to work) in order to see progress over certain periods

and b) pulling the right information so that I can see how many opportunities are at each stage. Ideally I'd like the funnel layers to be 10% at the top-100% at the bottom with the number of each opportunity that's sitting at that stage. So that I can slide the time along and compare how many opportunities made it all the way through to close.

Sorry for the garbled explanation, but if anyone can help it would be really appreciated!

G. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sagarkansal
Helper I
Helper I

Do u want something like this.funnel.JPG

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Sagarkansal
Helper I
Helper I

Do u want something like this.funnel.JPG

Yes please, how did you get the date slider and the funnel?

@Georgia94.....

1. You need to update your Power BI to the latest November Update.

2. Provide the sample data so that I can give the custom steps required according to you.

@Sagarkansal

Do you mean update Power BI desktop? I'm currently working off the free online Power BI tool.

Sorry to be a bit dim, but what do you mean provide the sample data? Do you mean all of our opportunities broken down into the pipeline stage that they're at?  

I have downloaded Power BI desktop with the november upgrade but I can't link to insightly when I go to get data. I can only connect to insightly online.

@Georgia94

On Power BI Service, for each report from your insightly content pack, you can switch into Edit Mode.

123.PNG

Then you can add a slicer into your report. Make sure you populate a date field, it will appear into a timeline automatically.

124.PNG

Reference:
Visualize your Insightly CRM data with Power BI

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors