Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help: Export all data table to excel

Hi all!! 

I have this question, about power bi service; I have a table with 60 columns and in the report I only show 10 columns, when the information is exported to excel, there is a way to download the 60 columns although the report always shows 10?

This is only in the http://app.powerbi.com; not for PBI Desktop.

Thanks for yours comments

Greetings

Mónica

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Here I made a test to export all columns of a table if only part of columns were added in one visual. Firstly, we need to change the columns that were not added into the visual to text type in advance in desktop. Then publish the report to service. After that, we can get all the columns of the table through exporting data of the visual.

1.png2.png

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Here I made a test to export all columns of a table if only part of columns were added in one visual. Firstly, we need to change the columns that were not added into the visual to text type in advance in desktop. Then publish the report to service. After that, we can get all the columns of the table through exporting data of the visual.

1.png2.png

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frank, 

Thanks for your help, Its work perfect for me.

Regards,

Mónica

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors