Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bimodew

Help : Error in Scroller Visual

Hi.

After launched in January, I love the new visual "Scroller", and always use it in my report.

This visual make my dashboard, even in mobile app, looks live and can be used to monitor growth of many variable items.

But since last three weeks, I realize that this visual shown error and blank, both in browser (report and dashboard menu) and in mobile app. I checked via Power BI Desktop and there was no issue (visual looked normal), so I tried to republish the report. But it still blank when it's shown via browser or mobile app.

Did I miss something here?

Thanks, Bimo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

If you are referring to the tickertape style scrolling text visual, there was a slight change that caused it to stop working. I contacted the creater and he has uploaded a new version to the gallery. All you need to do is to re download the visual and add it to your report.

Mine works perfectly now.  I believe serveral of the custom visuals were affected. If you run into others, you can see if they have been updated to correct the issue but you will still need to redownload them.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

If you are referring to the tickertape style scrolling text visual, there was a slight change that caused it to stop working. I contacted the creater and he has uploaded a new version to the gallery. All you need to do is to re download the visual and add it to your report.

Mine works perfectly now.  I believe serveral of the custom visuals were affected. If you run into others, you can see if they have been updated to correct the issue but you will still need to redownload them.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Thanks. It's work Smiley Happy

There's should be a notification in every custom visual if there is new update.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors