Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has Power Bi service been broken? As of this morning it's distorting the look of buttons!

I logged in this morning and had a look at one of my reports that I've been using for a while, I noticed that the button looked wrong in the service, even though it looks just fine in the desktop appliation. Even after re-publishing the report the button in question looks the same. Has Microsoft broken their service. what's the problem here?

How it looks in the desktop application and how it always looked in the service until this morning:

Desktop.JPG

How it looks in the service as of this morning:

Service.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had a look and it still gets rendered incorrectly in IE, so it seems Microsoft haven't done anyhing yet. In your case it was the upgraded version of Edge that solved this issue.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Same issue here. I will wait a few days to see if it will be fixed.

If you have Pro account you could try to open a support ticket through below link.

https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Already rasied a ticket and got a response from Microsoft suggesting to use Chrome or Edge.  I had a look and it all gets rendered correctly in Chrome. They also said their product team would look into this issue with IE, hopefully they will fix it soon.

The issue as we encountered it was while using Edge not IE and no I did not try this using Chrome

As it happens yesterday after posting my comments, my version of Edge upgraded to the latest version.

Just now when I tested the issue it was resolved.

I cannot confirm if is the result of the version of Edge or remediation by MS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had a look and it still gets rendered incorrectly in IE, so it seems Microsoft haven't done anyhing yet. In your case it was the upgraded version of Edge that solved this issue.

elittle
Frequent Visitor

Having the same issue

All the formating for Button text and icon dont appear to be affecting anything

Desktop fine (July vers)

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors