Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

slern
Regular Visitor

Hard to read visuals when pinning live page

I built a dashboard on the desktop and published it to the web. I want my end users of the dashboard to be able to use all of the functionality of the dashboard as it is on my desktop or report page in the service (click based filtering from one graph to another, legend filtering, etc). Therefore I can't pin individual tiles. I also am working with a custom sized page (currently 7000 pixels by 6000 pixels). I have maxed out the size of the title text and most other text on each visual. When I pin the live page, the size of the page is good, but the text is still really hard to read. I have 15 visuals of varying size on the page and need to keep all of them there. Is there an easy solution to this? I've tried everything I can think of so am reaching out to get advice from those wiser and more advanced with Power BI than me!

I've attached a screen shot of three of the visuals I'm working with. PBI Font.JPG

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@slern

If the text within visuals is too small, you can edit in visual Format, for chart Axis, Titles, etc.

77.PNG

Regards,

@v-sihou-msft

I have most of them set to 40. Is there another option?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors