Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Victor90
Regular Visitor

Hacer un boton para exportar a excel ( no power automate)

Hola colegas, necesito exportar un reporte de power bi a excel, pero tengo la limitante de 150k registros, entonces me interesa saber si hay alguna manera de hacer un boton y que me permita exportar una matriz que tengo en power bi, y tambien me gustaria saber si es posible hacer otro boton que genere otro reporte que me permita exportar apartir del registro 151k en caso que tenga mas registros pendientes por exportar y por la limitante no se exporten entonces ese otro boton me podria ayudar a eportar el resto de registros. 

La opción de analizar en excel me gusta pero va a depender de la capacidad de procesamiento de la maquina del cliente, y va a ser muy lento. y solo la opción de exportar si me funciona pero tengo como limite 150k entonces me gustaria saber si se puede hacer boton que genere el reporte hasta 150k y otro boton que me genere otro reporte a partir del registro 151k.

El reporte se necesita exportar desde power bi service, ya que dicho reporte estara en una pagina web

si alguien ha hecho esto por favor me guia. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-jialluo-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Victor90 ,

According to your description, your requirement is to export the report on the Power BI service to excel via a button.
There is currently no corresponding function for this.

You can post this idea in the PowerBI Ideas Forum so that future releases can consider it.

Ideas (powerbi.com)

Best Regards,
Gallen Luo

Thank you so much, is there a way to export the data by chuncks of 150k rows, and then another 150k rows and so on, the export option on the visualization does not allow me to do that, or maybe a function that can take the numbers of rows upt to 150k.

I would like to implement it with a slicer selection wich values could be 
0-150k
151k - 300k
301k - 450k
451k - 600k 

then, base on that selection the matrix should display the information between those rows numbers selected, my matrix has dinamic rows and columns

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors