Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

HTML Viewer Custom Visual by Hitachi Solutions

Hi 

Great solution by Hitachi Solutions for HTML Viewer and renders the content as it was written (rich text) - bullet points etc...

One major issue is that it cannot be exported when published to Service and that is where some users want to export the report PDF or PP. 

Any chance Microsoft PBI team creating something similar? The manual function removal of tags doesn't keep the format.

Great work by Hitachi Solutions - didn't they win Partner of the year award recently?

Thank you!

SJ

6 REPLIES 6
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous 

I would suggest you post your idea to below link.

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381214?flightCodes=PandaDocToCRM&tab=Reviews

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Done, but no response...

Anyother suggestions from the power BI gurus out there? 🙂

Best regards,

SJ

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Team,

ANy Update on this, even i am also facign same issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I added my feedeback in AppSource and also sent an email to Hitachi Solutions. The 'Support' link from the AppSource website took me straight to Hitachi Solutions website so I ended up using their 'Contact Us' form. Still waiting to hear back from them. 

Hopefully they will. They haven't updated the custom visual since 2017!

Regards,

SJ

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the update and anyother workaround from other experts please?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no update from Hitachi Solutions. They may have forgotten about their custom visuals.

I think Microsoft should create a visual themselves.  🙂

Best regards,

SJ

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors