Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LCipriano
Regular Visitor

Goals - but without Goals

Imagine you couldn't have access to a Premium account right now but you need to create some monitoring for over 20 goals that need to be shared with the leaders and needs to be very user friendly. Goals would be just perfect, but you don't have access to it right now. How would you simulate the scorecard in a dashboard? 

Do you have an idea of how I might do it? Is there a template you recommend? I think the Dashboard page is too small to shove all the goals in there.

The data is mainly numeric but many goals have qualitative information attached that changes their status from: On time, Delayed, or At Risk. I am in doubt as to how to do that without the Goals feature.

I am very, very new with Power BI so I would benefit a lot from your help (:

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

You will need to have your own data source to store the status (and history) of your goals.  And then you could look into using a simple table or matrix visual with conditional formatting and icons to make it look shiny present the data in a meaningful, actionable way.

Thank you! I am in the process of creating this data sheet. But, as I mentioned, I also have qualitative comments about each goal that I need to show... For the quantitative part, I will follow your advice about a matrix or table. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors