Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting upgrade message even though i have pro license

Hi All,

I have a PowerBI Pro license and since last night when me or others couln't see all the workspaces and the one that are visible when we click on it we are getting a message to UPGRADE to power bi pro message. This is production and please need help.

Thanks

Capture622.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @Anonymous ,

when really nobody changed anything, it shows you have a pro account, but you can't access the pro features, then there is something wrong.

I would try to logout, clear the cache and log in again or use another browser. If the situation is the same I would open a ticket:

Support | Microsoft Power BI

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
selimovd
Super User
Super User

Hey @Anonymous ,

can you click in the top right corner on the small image of your user?

If you have a pro account, it should look like this:

selimovd_0-1624371069669.png

But I have the feeling your Pro account was cancelled or something like this.

If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @selimovd 

Please see the attached pic, not only me all our users have the same issue and i checked with admin and no one has removed anyone

Capture622a.PNG

Hey @Anonymous ,

OK, that's strange.

What happens when you click on the "not now" button? Do you have normal access?

I could imagine that the admin activated the pro-trial. That could explain why everyone is receiving this message suddenly.

Best regards
Denis

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again @selimovd ,

When we click on "Not Now" nothing happens we still end up on the home page. I checked with the person who has Admin access and he said he did not log into PBI Service for a long time.

Thanks

Hey @Anonymous ,

when really nobody changed anything, it shows you have a pro account, but you can't access the pro features, then there is something wrong.

I would try to logout, clear the cache and log in again or use another browser. If the situation is the same I would open a ticket:

Support | Microsoft Power BI

Best regards
Denis

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @selimovd that fixed it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors