Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mnegrisoli
Frequent Visitor

Get report public URL from Rest API

Hi !!! Is it possible to get the public URL embed from specific report by PowerBI Rest API (.NET Microsoft.PowerBI.Api.V2) ?

While get Reports in method GetReportsInGroup, reports have 4 properties, but no one have he public URL (DataSetId, EmbedUrl, Id, Name and WebUrl)

Thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI @mnegrisoli ,

If you mean share url which share with 'publish to web' feature, current REST api is impossible to get that url.

For embed token, you can refer to following link:

Embed Token

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mnegrisoli
Frequent Visitor

Hi !!! Is it possible to get the public URL embed from specific report by PowerBI Rest API (.NET Microsoft.PowerBI.Api.V2) ?

While get Reports in method GetReportsInGroup, reports have 4 properties, but no one have he public URL (DataSetId, EmbedUrl, Id, Name and WebUrl)

Thanks, 

HI @mnegrisoli ,

If you mean share url which share with 'publish to web' feature, current REST api is impossible to get that url.

For embed token, you can refer to following link:

Embed Token

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thank you @v-shex-msft 

It is possible to get a list of all embeded codes from my reports in a workspace (by export via CSV or XLS for example) on Admin Portal or another way ? I have 400 embeded public url´s reports and I need this list.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm asking just in a case...

May be is it possible to create a public web link for report via REST API?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors