Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SimmoMac
Frequent Visitor

Get Date ranges in table columns

need to build a report about Aged Debt and would love for the tbale to be able to diplay date rangers that change depending on the date selected at the top of the report, not sure if this image will work but i need the table layout to look like this. i can do the customer number, customer name and the totals but i can split it out by date ranges in the tbale below.
i could do with them reacting to the date in the 'insert date here' box
hope that makes sense any help appreciated

SimmoMac_0-1658492953203.png

2 REPLIES 2
m-colbert
Resolver II
Resolver II

@SimmoMac 

Not sure what your logic is based on the date entered (or selected from a slicer), but each of your columns should be a measure calculating values using each of these ranges by appropriately filtering a proper date table. Not sure if this what you were looking for, but hope this helps.

Have you got an example of a measure that would work im using info from a table called 'Customer Ledger Entry' and the values are  'Sales (LCY)' with the dates coming from a column called 'Due Date'

Would like to be able to change the date  in the 'insert date here' box 
and then that updates the info in the table so if i put 22/07/2022 in the box 
then the columns show everything due in the next 7,14,21 and 30 days from that date. if that makes sense?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors