Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gen2 Utilization Metrics Report - No data

Hi,

We have started using the new Gen2 Utilization Metrics report to monitor our Power BI capacity. 

After App installation and connecting to our Capacity we are not able to see any data, I've installed the app 2 days back and it is refreshing everyday but there's no data in it. Attached is the screenshot for the same.

hatim-stovewala_0-1618740543282.png

Please help to get this resolved. Let me know in case of any more information is needed.

@collinq @GilbertQ @ibarrau 

BR,

Hatim Stovewala

4 REPLIES 4
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @hatim-stovewala ,

Did you set the Capacity ID and the days utilization in the parameters?  As per this link:  Premium Gen2 utilization analysis app now available | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Otherwise I agree with @GilbertQ  that you should be getting data after 2 days because this refreshes automatically once a night.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Yes. I did set both the parameters. Refresh also succeeds but there's no data in the dataset.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @hatim-stovewala 

I would expect you to see data in the app.

What happens if you remove and re-install the app?

If that does not work I would then suggest contacting support: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Tried re-installing the app multiple times but no luck.

I've opened a Case 2104190020001133, could you please ask someone to look after it on priority as my capacity is going on 100% usage and I've wanna know what app or workspace is causing it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors