Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DennisJung
Helper I
Helper I

Gateways are gone

This is very strange....i have two gateways installed (two diffrent machines, Gateway A and B), and today at the morning, the refresh of my main dataset didn't work.

When i checked the gateway status, it wasn't there anymore. PowerBi displayed only gateway A, the other one completly disappeared. 

I couldn't figured out why, but i have to fix it fast and switched my connections to gateway A. That was today around 1 pm.

After some meetings in the afternoon, i came back to my office and....gateway A is also gone!

The powerbi service status says everything is ok, and i have no Idea where to beginn or how to figure out what is happening.

Update and some information:

- Gateway A is on my local machine

- Gateway B is on the server

- both disappeared one after one yesterday

- they are not visible in the gateway section anymore , both in powerbi and powerapps

- they are not configured anymore on the local machine and the server, when i open the application on the machine / server, it asks me for an account and a name

Help needed! Thanks! 🙂

16 REPLIES 16

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors