Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AdamKo
Frequent Visitor

Gateway offline - relation to MS 365 issues?

Hello,

since this morning our on-premise gateway reports offline in PBI service for most of the time. Servers where the gateways are installed are up and running and Status of gateway is  'all set up'. Do you know if this is part of MS 365 which appeard today https://status.office365.com/ or it is a different matter?

Thank you,

Adam 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

Hi @AdamKo 

This should be the same as most of the MS services are impacted.

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JSanders28
Advocate I
Advocate I

We too had lots of gateway offline issues today.   Looks like Microsoft has confirmed the issue affected Power BI.
Azure status history | Microsoft Azure

JSanders28_0-1674659509555.png

AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

Hi @AdamKo 

This should be the same as most of the MS services are impacted.

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors