Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RafaelBrazil
Regular Visitor

Gateway is Restarting During Update Reports

Hello guys, I'm having trouble updating my reports.
When starting the update in the PBI Service he presents the following error message:

Something didn't work

It appears that the scheduled update failed because the local gateway restarted while the update was taking place. At the next scheduled update, verify that the data gateway is continuously running.
Try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

• Cluster URIWABI-BRAZIL-SOUTH-redirect.analysis.windows.net
  • ID da atividade065682c7-21d4-466e-94af-477231cc0251
  • Solicitar ID26859cfc-ba6c-c6ad-330f-665299cc29a3
  • Hora2020-12-23 16:34:04Z

I have already re-entered the credentials of the data sources at the gateway and updated the version to the latest available on the official website.

I can't understand what's wrong

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Nothing really wrong. If you have a gateway cluster (more than one machine) then another cluster member will take over and complete the refresh.  If you have a single machine gateway (not recommended) then the refresh will be processed at the next scheduled time.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors