Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

IanCockcroft
Post Patron
Post Patron

Gateway failing

Hi guys,

a number of y gateway refreshes are failing with the following error:

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Story.
Cluster URI:

same error on 3 differerent gateways. The only difference is the table name.

any one know what it means?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @IanCockcroft 

What do you mean by 3 different Gateways? it can only be one Gateway with the right credentials to be able to connect to the server's source. So, it's either the credential, or the tables that don't match or the Gateway is out of date. Try first upgrading the Gateway and create a one new Gateway Connection with the right login and PSW.

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @IanCockcroft 

What do you mean by 3 different Gateways? it can only be one Gateway with the right credentials to be able to connect to the server's source. So, it's either the credential, or the tables that don't match or the Gateway is out of date. Try first upgrading the Gateway and create a one new Gateway Connection with the right login and PSW.

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

Hi Amine, thanks for pointing me in the right directions.

we have datasets from different sources SQL, oracle etc.

I couldt understand if its a data error or not. doubtful being a different source.

turns   out credentials had expired.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors