Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gateway Refresh Data Error: DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError

Does anyone have experience with the below Gateway refresh error message? The table which is referenced, CMS DRG Files, is a Power Query which gets data/files from a folder. This table, along with the others in the pbi file, refresh fine within pbi desktop. However, once the file is uploaded to power bi service and a refresh is attempted, it throws the below error. The gateway connection is fine and all data sources have been allowed through the gateway. 

I tried to rebuild the query within pbi desktop but that did not resolve the issue.Refresh Error.JPG

Thank you very much for your help,

Tyler

1 REPLY 1
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

I can confirm from the error message is that all the file connections are going through the gateway successfully.

The error is because the column "FY 2020.xlsx" cannot be found in the table called "CMS DRG Files"

This often happens when there is a change to the underlying file and can only be seen after a full refresh of the data.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors