Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

FAY2020
Resolver I
Resolver I

Gateway Not Working - WHY?!

Can anyone tell me why this is not working?

gateway.png

All sources are mapped except for two SharePoint hosted Excel files which don't need to be. Yet it won't 'select' the gateway (fill in the little dot in the top left) and un-grey out the credentials and refresh schedule.

I have had this with other reports and deleting the dataset and republishing works, but I have a complicated Excel report hooked up to this dataset so that is definitely not an option.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FAY2020
Resolver I
Resolver I

So taking over the dataset on another account allowed me to configure the gateway there, not sure if I take it back to the original account what will happen, something about sleeping bears...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FAY2020
Resolver I
Resolver I

So taking over the dataset on another account allowed me to configure the gateway there, not sure if I take it back to the original account what will happen, something about sleeping bears...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors