Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Forecast Data download issue

Hi,

I need help with 2 things here: -

1. When I use line chart for forecasting, how can I download the current data as well as the forecasted data in excel for the given visualization?

2. Suppose I am doing forecasting on 50 visualizations using line chart, can I download the data (along with forecasted data) all once from power BI web to excel?

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

I have tested it on my local environment, when using forecasting feature in your line visual, and export tdata to csv file, the forecast data when show up on you csv file.

Capture.PNG

For the second question, we can only export one visual data once a time. So I afraid you can not export the data all once.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

I have tested it on my local environment, when using forecasting feature in your line visual, and export tdata to csv file, the forecast data when show up on you csv file.

Capture.PNG

For the second question, we can only export one visual data once a time. So I afraid you can not export the data all once.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

I cannot export the forecast data from Power BI desktop to a csv file using "Report view >> More options >> Export Data" results in no forecasting data being returned.

My data includes a numeric and a date column. I have added a Forecast, which is visible. I can use "See Data", which shows the actual values within Power BI.

How did you accomplish to export the forecast data exactly?

Same here. Forecast data is not getting downloaded. 

To download the data it needs to be published. Once published you can download the forecasted data.

This does not work for me. Any ideas on how to resolve? 

Now resolved itself with no changes .... so think must have been a release issue, or I did totally reinstally PowerBi and possibly this corrected the issue. So do not know how it corrected itself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-caliao-msft!

Anonymous
Not applicable

any help with this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors