Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mlucking
Advocate I
Advocate I

Font color change on Filter Card Title

We use a custom theme in our PowerBI reports.  This week we noticed that the custom theme font color for the Title on Filter Cards changed in the Service to a different color.  Has anyone else experienced that or know a solution other than editing each report to change the font color back to what is set in the custom theme?

5 REPLIES 5
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mlucking ,

If you still cannot solve the issue,sorry for that, we do not found an effective solution.
We suggest you go to https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ ,scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET" for further help if you are a pro user.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mlucking ,

Please firstly refer to @collinq 's post for modification and provide us with some feedbacks.

I have found a similar thread which is as a reported issue and have not been resolved now. One workaround posted in it is to redesign colors on web designer after i publish from desktop to web. And redownload the pibx to desktop.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Colors are still showing as changed and the only way is to manually overide those visuals - which isn't a great solution due to the volume of reports we have

@collinq multiple users / different browsers / desktop/gateway/service all in sync with latest versions.  

collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @mlucking ,

One of the first things that I would do is confirm that the Desktop software is the latest version so that it matches the Service.  As of today, that is the July 2021 version.  The Service is always the latest version.  Also, confirm that the gateway is the latest version.  As of today, the newest version is July 2021 (version 3000.89.6).

If these are all in sync, another option is to then open the report, change the color in question.  Save/Publish. Re-open Desktop and then change the color back and Save/Publish again.

Another option is if you are using a color that the browser you are using or the computer you are using doesn't have or doesn't render.  Is this the same for everybody, in multiple browsers and multiple computers?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors