Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

davidismaeloch
Frequent Visitor

Focus Mode not shown in PBI Service (but working well on PBI Desktop)

Hi everyone!

I created an improved version of a previous report. And we just found out that in PBI Service this new improved report don't show options for 'focus mode, copy as image with caption, etc' in any visualization. The previous report does, and both reports has the same configuracion (see screenprint below).
The main difference between previous and new report is that the new report imports tables from Dataflows, does ir matter for this feature?
I thank you in advance for any advice you could give me 🙂 

davidismaeloch_0-1673287123133.png

5 REPLIES 5
Tutu_in_YYC
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi,
the only reason that i can think of is the header icon for that visual is probably off. Can you check? You can check it in the service too by edit the report.

Tutu_in_YYC_0-1673296100902.png

Hi Tutu! Thanks a lot for the answer! 
The problem is occurring in general report, not with particular visualizations 😞

That is odd. Is it just this particular report? Which browser are you using? Have you tried other browser? 

Also check the setting of the report in the workspace. Make sure that visual header is not hidden. This affects all visual in the report.

Tutu_in_YYC_0-1673306910859.png

We are using Chrome, this is happening only in this particular report, and from those settings in PBI Service I have already tested it with the option turned On and Off and nothing changes 😞 
Should I request Power BI help? 

Yeah, reach out to Power BI, sounds like an isolated incident. Let us know if you found the root cause.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors